Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gobble Gobble....


Can you belive that its already that time of year? Where has all the time gone...? I just wanted to post that I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!! Where ever you might be spending it this year, I hope that you all feel greatful for for the people you are sharing it with. This year it is our turn to spend it with Trevi's family, and I am excited that I get to make a couple of dishes from my mommy's kitchen (now lets hope I dont screw it up). I can't wait!

However I am not looking forward the BLACK FRIDAY thats the only part about working retail that is such a bummer! But for all you who are venturing out for that great day, be nice to the people who are working. WERE JUST AS TIRED AND AS STRESSED A YOU ARE!!! So have fun I dont envy ya waking up early to go shopping I envy the people still sleeping!!!

No comments: