Friday, November 21, 2008

Just a Nibble....


Oh man...!


Look what I have gotten myself into.... So I decided to finally start my own blog. A place where my friends and family from near and far can read about my life, laugh and giggle to themselves and think is this woman crazy!!! So obviously if you are reading this you pretty much know much about me...but for those who are unaware I'll try for the short version!


Trevis and I have been together...hmmm 3 years March 26th and I couldnt be happier. After we were together for 6th months he proposed to me how? 4 wheelin! Its so Trevi, and me i of course said yes!! So still together after all this time and No wedding date set yet..... Sorry that would be my fault wanted to have some school done because i keep getting the you'll never go back excuse....and alreay one who dislikes it...I surely can foresee it!


However, I think we are progressing a bit Trev and I have at least thought of colors schemes and the time of year (Autum for sure! Sorry Trev can't win). Now we can at least start getting pieces and have them sit in our garage until we set the date. I got 5 more years until common law sees us as married....haha lets pray its before then!


I just recently celebrated my 22nd birthday and let me just say i still may be young but not getting any younger. I work, ABSOLUTELY LOVE watching family guy, reading books....(reading twilight again), taking pictures, and recently found joy in playing PS2. I told myself I would never be addicted but Indiana Jones Legos is awesome!!!! I recently found out that my sister will be blessed with her second son come this March and couldn't be happier for her. Im sure alot more can be said but until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as long as the baby doesn't come out on my birthday...you know i'm kidding..i love you...Lisa Waters